Class B DriverBeeville, Texas
Safety TrainerSan Antonio, Texas
Arguindegui Oil Companies, a well-established oil services company with over 78 years in the industry, is currently hiring for a Safety Trainer to be based in San Antonio, TX. Responsibilities include training, monitoring, and ensuring safety regulations related but not limited to office, oil and gas distribution, transportation of hazardous materials, construction, and warehouse safety. The essential aim of their job is to minimize occupational injuries and accidents. Also, provide employees with regular safety training to ensure that they are fully aware of safety standards. The Safety Trainer will also inspect, audit, and recommend the replacement of safety equipment. Conduct walkthroughs and formal audits to evaluate safety policies. Travel is required. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a must. Excellent Pay & Benefits package includes Medical PPO, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness Plan, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays. Drug Free Environment. EOE
Field IT TechnicianLaredo, Texas
Arguindegui Oil Companies, a well-established oil services company with over 78 years in the industry, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Field IT Tech. Ideal candidate needs to have at least a 2-year degree in IT related field. Must be willing to learn, work outdoors, and a flexible schedule. Attention to detail and bilingual in English/Spanish is a must. Travel is required. Excellent Pay & Benefits package includes Medical PPO, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness Plan, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays. Drug Free Environment.
We are hiring for driven Sales Representatives who will:Laredo Texas, Odessa Texas, San Antonio, Houston, Texas
• Grow existing customers. • Prospect and close new customers. • Reach and exceed sales goals with timelines. • Maximize CRM and surpass use requirements. • Must be coachable and have a passion to improve. • Must have reasonable skills including MS Office. Advantages • Bilingual (English/Spanish). • Outside Sales experience. • Fuel and lubricants experience. We offer excellent pay and a great benefits package that includes: • Medical insurance • Health-Care Savings Account • Dental • Vision • Life Insurance • Short & Long term disability • Accident Plan • Critical Illness Plan • 401K Retirement Plan • Paid Time Off • Paid Holidays
General LaborLaredo, Texas
Class A Driver with Tanker & Hazmat EndorsementsEdinburg, Texas
Technician and General LaborLaredo, Texas
Shop Maintenance TechnicianLaredo, Texas, Edinburg, Texas, Houston, Texas
Class C DriverHouston Texas, Odessa, Texas
Diesel Mechanic VLaredo, Texas
Maintenance Pump TechnicianLaredo, Texas
Class A or B CDL with Tanker & Hazmat EndorsementsCorpus Christi, Texas, Beeville, Texas
Outside Sales RepresentativesHouston, Texas Odessa, Texas, Laredo, Texas, San Antonio, Texas
We are currently looking for result-driven Outside Sales Representatives to join our fast-growing company.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Reach potential customers and/or incoming leads through active prospecting.
- Expedite the resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales goals and assigned projects within completion timelines.
- Service existing accounts obtains orders, and establish new accounts by implementing proper territory and time management planning.
- Work viable opportunities through sales pipeline and input all CRM data from lead to closing new business.
- Create and implement territory planning and suggest enhancements to grow sales territory.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Inside and Outside sales experience.
- Preferred working knowledge of the Fuel and Lubricant industries including Engine Oils, Antifreezes, Hydraulics, Transmission, Industrial and Diesel Fuels.
- Proven 2+ years of work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Friendly/energetic personality that is highly motivated.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsLaredo, Texas
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsSan Antonio, Texas
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsOdessa, Texas
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsHouston, Texas
Mechanic Tech IIOdessa, Texas
Terminal ManagerLaredo, Texas, Houston, Texas, Odessa, Texas
Duties include: Assume full responsibility and oversight for day-to-day liquid petroleum, chemicals, and equipment, deliveries, staff, and documentation. Create a safe work environment, high quality customer service, and an environmentally compliant terminal operation. Lead in the development and implementation of procedures, training programs, a safety and quality oriented culture, execution of activities within budget, accurate inventory, compliance and regulatory matters. Manage staff and supervise all activity at the terminal. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus and at least 3 years of Terminal Management experience.
Excellent pay and benefits! Package includes Medical PPO, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness Plan, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.