General LaborLaredo, Texas
Class C DriverBeeville, Texas, San Antonio, Texas
Class A Driver with Tanker & Hazmat EndorsementsEdinburg, Texas
Pricing Manager Administrative AssistantLaredo, Texas
Maintenance CustodianOdessa, Texas
Maintenance Custodian Part-TimeLaredo, Texas
Technician and General LaborLaredo, Texas
Shop Maintenance TechnicianLaredo, Texas, Edinburg, Texas, Houston, Texas
Pole Winch Truck DriverLaredo, Texas
Warehouse ManLaredo, Texas
Class C DriverHouston Texas, Odessa, Texas
Diesel Mechanic VLaredo, Texas
Maintenance Pump TechnicianLaredo, Texas
Class A or B CDL with Tanker & Hazmat EndorsementsCorpus Christi, Texas, Beeville, Texas
Outside Sales RepresentativesHouston, Texas Odessa, Texas, Laredo, Texas, San Antonio, Texas
We are currently looking for result-driven Outside Sales Representatives to join our fast-growing company.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Reach potential customers and/or incoming leads through active prospecting.
- Expedite the resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales goals and assigned projects within completion timelines.
- Service existing accounts obtains orders, and establish new accounts by implementing proper territory and time management planning.
- Work viable opportunities through sales pipeline and input all CRM data from lead to closing new business.
- Create and implement territory planning and suggest enhancements to grow sales territory.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Inside and Outside sales experience.
- Preferred working knowledge of the Fuel and Lubricant industries including Engine Oils, Antifreezes, Hydraulics, Transmission, Industrial and Diesel Fuels.
- Proven 2+ years of work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Friendly/energetic personality that is highly motivated.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsLaredo, Texas
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsSan Antonio, Texas
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsOdessa, Texas
Class A and/or B CDL with tanker & hazmat endorsementsHouston, Texas
Mechanic Tech IIOdessa, Texas
Terminal ManagerLaredo, Texas, Houston, Texas, Odessa, Texas
Duties include: Assume full responsibility and oversight for day-to-day liquid petroleum, chemicals, and equipment, deliveries, staff, and documentation. Create a safe work environment, high quality customer service, and an environmentally compliant terminal operation. Lead in the development and implementation of procedures, training programs, a safety and quality oriented culture, execution of activities within budget, accurate inventory, compliance and regulatory matters. Manage staff and supervise all activity at the terminal. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus and at least 3 years of Terminal Management experience.
Excellent pay and benefits! Package includes Medical PPO, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness Plan, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.